Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Essay -Pearl Harbor

My design was inspired by Pearl Harbor and the destruction that was to bring the United States into WWII. I created a design that would resemble the United States Military since the bombing took place were several ships lied. My design was created to move your eye from top to bottom. The focal point is a resting place in the center were the date is. The words Pearl Harbor are on a curve to reflect the bottom of a ship. The words December at the top are large and bold as this is an important time and date in history. The design takes on a form that is asymetrical and that of a Navy Chief Petty Officer insignia. I chose this layout because I liked how it is clean and simple. This period of time there was much death and destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment